Most products for this tutorial can be found on Simply Spoiled. Use the code "megoosta" for 40% off your order!
Colours and Materials:
- Pink - I used a pink colour changing polish which changes from from light pink to dark pink. Not very obvious but you can see the change in the video while I was painting.
- Dark red
- Gold glitter
- Paint your base colour on.
- On your middle and ring finger, start painting white lines. I painted across then diagonally to make the triangles.
- Fill in the triangles with colour.
- Touch up the lines.
- From your bottle of gold glitter, take a toothpick to pick up a speck of glitter to place on your index, little finger and thumb.
- Finish with a top coat.
I think four rows of triangles is a good number, like the one on my ring finger. Got greedy with my middle finger and regretted.
Also would like to make a special mention to Paul Hewitt for sending this lovely phrep anchor bracelet in navy and pink. One more addition to the arm party. It's super cute and well made with a nice rustic vintage look. Check out their watches too. They go so well, but it's got to go with my DW here. My newest hand chain obsession from forever 21. I need more.