All it takes is a bit of daisies to liven up your clothes and make them a hundred times cuter! Daisies are my all time favorite flowers and these are just a handful of ways to decorate your clothes with them. They are super easy 5 minute diys that can be done anytime!
Check out my YouTube video for this below!
- Daisy appliques (mine came in the form of ribbon so I just cut them to separate them)
- Clothes to upcycle
- Hot glue gun/craft or fabric glue OR
- Sewing equipment
Daisy Halter Top
I think this halter top was made popular by LF Stores when it was first released about two years ago. I always wanted one because it is so cute but I never bought one. So now that I have a spare stripe halter, I decided it would be a good idea to DIY one for myself! It is super easy and still cute for the summer. I paired them with high waisted acid washed shorts for a greater contrast.
- Decide where you would like to place your daisies on.
- You can choose to either glue them down or sew them on. I sewed mine one by threading my needle through the centers of the daisies a couple of times.
Daisy Trim Crop Top
Inspired by a daisy trimmed tank top that I own and a daisy trimmed bustier that I saw online, this sweetheart crop top is so feminine and girly with the added daisy details. This diy works best with loose flowy camis or a tight crop top with a sweetheart neckline.
- Since my daisy appliques came attached together as a ribbon, all I had to do was to glue them along the neckline of the cami. Alternatively, you can sew them down.
- Apart from lining the neckline, you may consider lining the straps for more daisy details.
Daisy Denim Shorts
Daisies on denim shorts are just the perfect combination. A light-medium wash pair of shorts works best. There are so many ways to decorate your shorts with these daisies so get creative! You could do rows of daisies across the front of your shorts, or line the pockets with daisies, or scatter the daisies all over. I would suggest using a hot glue gun to attach the daisies on because there may be a few hard to reach spots if you were to sew.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY and definitely do give it a go because it is quick and easy to do.